Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Work within a team of implementation analysts in Iasi and Bristol to deliver a high quality service for Buck clients.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the data installation of new clients onto Buck Pensions applications
- Manipulate, map and load data
- Program calculations and other automated facilities that allow the administration of client schemes
- Adhere to Buck service standards including the use of test systems and live release procedures
- Peer review and ensure own work is peer reviewed as appropriate
- Acquire high-level knowledge of legislation and system functionality within UK pension and payroll areas.
- Develop leadership attributes as required for progression.
- Carry out such other duties as may be agreed from time to time
- Experience of complex data manipulation essential
- Medium to Advance SQL skills essential
- Experience of working with databases
- Visual Basic experience desirable
- MS Office (Word/Excel/Access) to advanced level
- Experience of assisting other staff with preparation of complex data mapping documentation
- Good communication skills essential, both verbal and written in English
- Ability to work productively as a team member and experience of working in a project team essential
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?
We have many open positions; please take a look at