Senior Consultant - Accounting & Tax Compliance
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Joining as Senior Associate in TRS, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting, challenging and diverse projects.
That means you’ll need to think on your feet and challenge existing practices to develop answers to complex issues. You’ll also be collaborating with colleagues across multiple service lines in order to build relationships and identify opportunities for our clients to benefit from our knowledge in other areas.
- Participate in various engagements (preparation of the accounting and tax compliance evidence in compliance with the applicable Romanian accounting and tax regulations, preparation of specific management reports according to the client group requirements, GAAP conversions, tax compliance, etc.);
- Review the deliverables tailored to client needs (accounting records, tax returns, group reporting, etc.);
- Assist team in drafting proposals;
- Establish and maintain relationship with client management;
- Continually learn, share knowledge with other team members;
- Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service;
- Managing performance and identifying opportunities to improve our products and processes.
- You hold an university degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy;
- You have more then 3- 4 years of relevant work experience of accounting and tax compliance;
- ACCA - qualified or in progress;
- You have strong accounting knowledge, particularly in local GAAP. IFRS is an advantage;
- Excellent computer knowledge plus ability to work with special accounting ERP’s, such as Microsoft Navision, SAP.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an execution focus.
- You have strong English language skills.
- Eager to dive into new topics and to learn new skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable and open to change
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
- International mobility and short term projects abroad;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.