IDEA Studios is looking for a talented, Creative Art to join our team.
Your main task would be creating a comprehensive visual strategy and help define a visual identity for our wide range of games, predominantly girl games, casual and hypercasual games as well as conceptualise the visual cues, UI, art effects and story boards for the entire Idea Studios games universe.
• Experience of at least 2-3 years as a senior designer
• You need to have the ability to adapt to new drawing styles
• Come up with new ideas and graphical improvements for current and future games
• You need to be in touch with the gaming industry and constantly keep track of trends in new casual and girl games
• Work closely with your team. This role will require you to broker knowledge from art, animation and development in order to be able to implement your vision with the games. You should also be comfortable with coordinating and evaluating freelance work, on projects that require external help.
• One last thing, you’ll be working in a team of people, so communication skills should be well polished
In our 13 years of living and breathing in the gaming industry, we’ve managed to put together an amazing creative studio with passionate and experienced game developers, talented graphic artists and dedicated content managers. We design and build stunning children games! Our team works together to deliver top-rated games that reach an audience of millions of players all around the world.
While our main focus right now is online and mobile gaming, we also have various side-projects and investments that we´re keen to fire up. To do so though, we need a strong team and this is where we´re hoping you can step up!
Looking forward to your CV and portfolio!