- Operations management of over 500++ customer installations of ATOSS products (SaaS) in our managed hosting environments (ATOSS Cloud Solution)
- Monitor 500++ cloud installations and multi-tenant services
- Solve technical incidents and involve our Second Level Service Operation, R&D and Hosting Partners if needed
- Manage updates and release changes for 500++ cloud installations
- Deployment of new installations and services
- Configure technical interfaces to our cloud services with our customers and implementation partners
- Being a team player is a must, but you should also be comfortable with working independently
- Strong attitude to optimize and atomize processes
- Experience with general enterprise IT infrastructure components
- Experience in operation and administration of SaaS solutions deployed in public cloud
- Know-how and experience in the area of network technology and identity management
- Excellent Linux know-how and experience
- Fluent English, German language is a plus
Market success: 10000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 52 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Alina Mihuț