Executive (>10 years)
As a Cloud Evangelist/ Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a part of the team that is driving Oracle’s Cloud Computing business with commercial and public sector customers;
- Helping shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Oracle’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings such as Compute, Storage, Java as a Service, and Database as a Service;
- Engaging with senior business/IT customer stakeholders, partners, and Oracle sales and consulting teams;
- Developing a customer’s Cloud Computing architecture vision, future state architectures, and implementable architecture roadmaps in the context of the public, private, and hybrid cloud computing solutions Oracle can offer; develop public/private cloud integration strategies;
- Helping to align a customer’s business strategy and objectives with an enabling Oracle public cloud services (IaaS and PaaS).
- Providing direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client busine
- Facilitating customer product/application understanding through presentations and demonstrations.
- Responsible for providing technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal
- Developing and delivering high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations to the customers about the service
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutio
- Developing and managing reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Evangelising messaging on PaaS+IaaS and sell the vision of building and migrating enterprise applications, software and services on to the Oracle public cloud
You will leverage your deep understanding of Compute as a Service to identify suitable use cases for both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads that surround Oracle database and application technology stack and you will use your technical skills to support field sales and sales consultants in closing high-value deals.
As an expert you should have the following capabilities:
- Good understanding of cloud industry, technology trends (Dockers, containers, storage etc), usage trends, competitive buying behaviours in both enterprise and start-up world
- Deep technical understanding of cloud computing across infrastructure, storage etc – should be able to run and manage proof of concepts, write code, demo, build simple/sample apps etc.
- Good communication skills to articulate this message and vision clearly
- Deal closer – will help the sales teams in closing deals
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Candidate should have:
- A thorough understanding of web services development/deployment experience, cloud computing, distributed computing, SOA, Oracle Database, IT systems and network engineering experience, software engineering, security and compliance experience,
- Needs to have good knowledge of Operational Skills, traditional IT networking, virtualization - VMW, OVM etc. operations, management, and security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills:
- Needs analysis & Positioning experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical
- Ability to travel as
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable