The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior C++ Engineer (Telematics team)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Senior C++ Engineer
You might have heard of JBL or Harman/Kardon, some of the world’s leading audio brands. But do you know that HARMAN is also a leader in developing Car Infotainment Systems for premium automotive brands?
If you are passionate about C++ & Linux and would like to put your mark in building the next generation cars, this opportunity might match your career goal.
The Senior SW Engineer will be part of a team responsible for developing the software components for a Telematics team, with focus on System Domain.
- Develop software components (C++/Linux)
- Perform functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according to the SW development standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
- Provide root cause analysis for issues, fix these issues and verify effectiveness of given fixes for the software components delivered
- Debug knowledge using GDB
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bugs, and/or port to different platforms
- Specify and implement unit tests for developed SW units
- Test software designs and code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved
- Coordinates software development activities with software team leader
- Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues in case of need
- May direct the work of 1-2 other engineers
- Drive the development of complex tasks
- At least 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Solid knowledge of C++
- Solid Linux expertise
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading, socket communication
- Working knowledge of software development process
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and extensive technical training sessions
- Further career development opportunities
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation
- A great package of additional benefits such as
- Flexible working time
- Medical subscription
- Free parking spaces
- Meal tickets
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon)
- Bookster account
- Gym subscription
- Fruit days
- and much more...