Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Ipsos Askia is one of the lead providers of software and technical expertise in the market research industry, aiming to be the technology partner of choice for visionary market research agencies.
We are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join our newest team in Ipsos. Join us, and you will work together with an excellence driven team, on developing THE platform that will change the way market research is done globally!
- Develop, test and maintain software & APIs, using C# as the main programming language
- Be part of our agile team and participate in the specifications, development and testing of our online/offline suite of services
- Be a major actor of our knowledge and technical improvements; help with our code base modernisation (Microservices, scalability, tech debt, etc.)
- Be part of our tech decision making and participate into tech and architecture discussions by bringing best practices, ideas and implementing a POC if necessary
- Help with our shift toward a Devops culture by playing a role in the CI/CD pipelines and the cloud engineering.
- Proficiency with C#
- Experience designing web-services with C# and ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Good knowledge of IIS
- Experience with microservices and good software architecture skills
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Good to have, but not mandatory:
- Experience with ExtJS, NodeJS
- Experience with C++
- Experience with statistics
- Experience with docker and containerization