Business Systems Analyst (Junior/Mid)
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
Wolters Kluwer provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.”
As a Business Systems Analyst you will participate in building and enhancing our regulatory reporting software application, dealing with European regulations like EBA and ECB as well as local specifications.
Agile/SCRUM is our prevailing software development methodology which means you will be part of a multi-disciplinary scrum team and work closely with other software engineers and functional analysts under the guidance of a dedicated Product Owner and Scrum Master.
You will have the opportunity to play a role as Business Analyst by turning your interpretations on regulatory requirements into functional and business requirements, use them in the development process in our state-of-the-art software application and be involved into a variety of tasks part of the development life-cycle.
- Working independently with minimal guidance, maintain applications in various environments including traditional hosting providers, private cloud, and/or public cloud
- Apply in-depth knowledge of business systems to perform complex technical assignments
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process
- Implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering and logical design of a software product by working with internal and external customers
- Gather business requirements from Product Owners/Stakeholders, create user stories and work closely with technology teams to create system requirements
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs
- Responsible for the creation of various artifacts such as SRS, FS, use cases, data flows and process flows for specific features within a project release
- Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Utilize established project standards, procedures and quality objectives
- Conduct project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations
- Actively participate in external and internal customer interactions
- Work with internal and external customers to share domain knowledge and provide input into the development of project planning
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to analyze a problem, think creatively and offer a variety of solution options
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Banking or a relevant field
2+ years relevant experience in the Finance field
Working knowledge and expanded conceptual knowledge related to IT Business Systems
Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
Understands business processes and how to leverage standard system capabilities to support them
Ability to work in a dynamic, agile project environment
Effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to maintain positive working relationships
Wolters Kluwer is a fast-growing company whose philosophy is based on a balanced combination of work and leisure activities. We offer you a team-based international organization with straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects and interesting career opportunities, and a competitive salary package with extra benefits