Senior Brand Manager - Cosmetics Industry
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is an internationally growing distributor of luxury perfumes as well as of skin care, hair and decorative products. Headquartered near Frankfurt they gained over 20 years of experience in the cosmetics industry and have grown to a mid-size company that is present in over 60 countries, distributing both top exclusive and prestige brands as well as products for the mass market.
Due to further growth and expansion they are now looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their offices near Frankfurt, who will in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You will report to Marketing Director.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing a portfolio of international clients in the cosmetic luxury industry.
- Coordinating a team of two Brand Managers and one Marketing Assistant.
- Coordinating sales conferences (PowerPoint Presentations, Sales Documents).
- Planning and implementation of brand/product strategies and promotional and trade Marketing plans.
- Independent coordination of third party companies (merchants, agencies, printers, suppliers).
- Managing budget reports and forecasts.
- Collaborating with other departments like Finance, Customer Services and Sales.
- Conducting operational and analytical activities.
You should bring:
- A university degree in marketing / communication or similar.
- +3 years proven record in brand marketing in the cosmetics sector.
- Creativity, high degree of aesthetics and a good brand understanding.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Fast perception, high flexibility and interest in new challenges.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Team-oriented character.
In return, the company offers a very pleasant, familiar working environment, excellent internal trainings as well as flat structures and hierarchies.
If this offer has attracted your interest and you would like to take the opportunity to discuss it with me personally, please send your English CV to Sarah Stade, , International Recruitment Consultant DACH.