We look for a colleague in our Audit team:
• With 3-4 years working experience in financial audit in international audit firms;
• Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas;
• Good analytic and numeric skills;
• Good planning;
• Computer skills (MS Office);
• Team players;
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge;
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (French/German are an advantage);
• Entrepreneurial approach;
• Previous exposure to financial services industry (insurance, banking, etc.) would also be seen as a plus.
What will be his/ her role in our team:
• To support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
• To inform audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities and the objectives to perform;
• To coordinate the team to carry out work assigned to them - instruct, coach, support;
• To perform engagement administration review to ensure that:
• The assistants have properly carried out work assigned to them;
• The audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in;
• And the documentation of the work is in accordance with Mazars policies.
• To work under the manager’s coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are • ready for manager/partner review;
• To ensure that the audit team under your supervision observes the relevant professional quality standards;
• To provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
• To identify the clients’ or potential clients’ needs as a base for additional services to be delivered by our professional organization;
• To establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfill engagement expectations and assess needs;
• To appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
What we offer:
• A competitive financial package;
• Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
• Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
• Intensive training through internal and external training sessions;
• Support in obtain relevant professional qualification;
• ACCA qualification - full program supported by Mazars.