Baker Tilly is searching for a senior auditor to monitor and oversee all aspects of the auditing process on the assigned projects, while ensuring they are functioning with accuracy and compliance.
As a Senior Auditor, you should possess a strong knowledge of auditing principles and procedures with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
If your qualifications and expertise match the above-mentioned criteria, please do send in your application. We would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
- Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
- Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- University degree
- Relevant experience for the position (financial audit)
- ACCA - qualified or in progress
- Strong English language skills (additional language skills would be an plus)
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and organizational abilities
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff
- Flexibility and availability to travel
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities
Competitive remuneration package will be offered, including:
- A professional and team-oriented work environment
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Full ACCA support