Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is no longer active.
We are looking for Senior Architect with Revit experience and full signature rights (OAR member).
Duties and responsibilities
- design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: prefeasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting, tender documentation, design validation, Technical due diligence, specifications for General Contractor
- to understand client's needs
- to develop design concept implementation
- to use computer-aided design (CAD and BIM) software for 2D drafting and 3D modelling - Autocad, Revit = mandatory. 3D studio max, Sketchup
- elaboration of layouts for constructions, details for execution
- elaboration of firefighting scenario, technical design reports and specifications for permitting and construction works.
- to prepare bills of quantities
- technical support during construction works
- attendance to internal project coordination
- review and progress meetings
- liaise with all design team, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the concept of the construction;
- attendance in meetings with clients together with PM
- estimate duration, propose and agree deadlines with PM for allocated design activities
- to perform internal quality checks of department for documents prepared by other engineers or subcontractors
Required knowledge and experience
- bachelor degree in architecture (6 years),
- OAR member with full signature rights
- relevant experience in civil/industrial buildings and general layout design;
- knowledge of most of the concepts, practices and procedures within civil/industrial constructions field;
- very good knowledge of discipline Romanian and International standards;
- good knowledge of using CAD and BIM software: Autocad, Revit.
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to grow and gain experience in unique projects
- Pleasant workplace
- To be part of an enthusiastic team of professionals
- wide experience in Romanian standards and norms