Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- You will join a DEVOPS organization, combining developers & architects & engineers focusing on Access & Identity Management (IDAM)
- You'll report to a matrix organization: hard line to the IT engineering service of EMEA (GETS), dotted line to the "Access & Identity Management" Product development teams in EMEA, AMRS & APAC.
- You'll be in touch with various Product Owners, depending on the area of focus (Next Gen environment, aka "NEXO", or Current Gen environment (aka "legacy")
- You will work on the modernization of the Customer Facing IDAM ecosystem in ADP, focusing on the developments for the EMEA region.
Your mission will consist in:
- Designing & developing new IDAM API & TOOLS for the EMEA region, and/or enhance existing ones
- Document the technical & functional Specifications
- Development / Test new code
Required Technical SKILLS:
Significant experience with JAVA development
Good knowledge on:
- Angular development
- REST Web Service
- Spring or Dojo
Familiar with Agile methodology (Kanban, Scrum,) & SaFe (Program increment.)
Environment: Scrum/Safe + ITIL
English: read/written/spoken (professional)
Required Personal SKILLS are:
- Collaboration - ability to work with multi-team framework, as an individual and a member of a larger group
- Communications - writing skills, ability to articulate solutions in a concise manner, and presentation skills.
- Sense of responsibility (critical environment for the business)
- Ability to report clearly progress made & upcoming work
- Show impediment
- Ability to estimate work (T-shirt sizing)
Education and experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computers, or related technical degree, or equivalent experience.