Responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provides assessment of a customers credit risk and the recommends terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. Delivers credit evaluation. Responsible for providing authorised approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Manage new credit request;
- Collect and analyze available customer information;
- Assign Credit Risk Category;
- Settle Credit limit;
- Manage Securities;
- Respond to Credit Policy Re-evaluation triggers
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an professional, effective and efficient manner
- Act as an effective team player
- Maintain and implement agreed self development plan
- Ensure that all relevant Shell standards and guidelines are met; compliance to control framework rules and guidelines
- Completes any special projects/tasks assigned
- Romanian language min. C1
- Minimum 3 years experience in credit management with specific experience in credit and balance sheet analysis
- Accounting qualification preferred
- Very good English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools and MS Outlook
- Able work under high time pressure,
- Positively engages with others to improve business processes and performance where necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions (internal and external discussions)
- Results focused team-player, with excellent communication skills and strong drive
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell's global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Interested in this position?
We are happy to get in touch with you! You can send your application by using the "Apply" button.