BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
Do you want to acquire the most sophisticated knowledge about Transactional Banking or become a Specialist in Accounts Payable?
If this sounds like you, then check our new professional opportunity.
BAT IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ANALYST ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – PAYMENTS
SENIORITY LEVEL: Middle
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance, Procure to Pay department.
The role is responsible for handling the payments process within Banking team.
Reports to: Banking Operations Team Leader
Reporting level: Team Leader
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly payments are performed on time, controls are adhered to for the end-markets that fall under direct responsibility;
- Running payments in SAP;
- Investigating issues in the payment process;
- Ensuring all e-mails queries are processed accurately and timely within internal agreements;
- Fully involving in training in order to ensure a smooth and continuous knowledge transfer of all information related to AP process;
- Understanding and applying relevant financial skills and knowledge;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proactive approach, constant focus on team success and development as a group;
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Minimum 1-year hands on experience in finance and accounting;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Ms. Office (especially Excel);
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately while working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment;
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and quick responses to inquiries;
- Ability to interact well with diverse levels of employees and apply high professional standards;
- Finance and accounting experience are helpful;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer withBAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.