We are looking for a talented Management Accountant to join us in Iasi.
Our client is based in UK and is a Gigabit Internet Service Provider, with products and services connecting over 6 million people a year across a wide range of sectors, including Defence, where Wifinity is the number 1 provider for recreational WiFi, holiday parks, retail and residential.
- Reporting into the Financial Controller
- Month end Journals preparation for Monthly MI
- Reconcile bank statements entries with nominal ledger
- Prepare VAT return
- Prepare balance sheet and control accounts reconciliations
- Managing Fixed Asset register and calculating depreciation
- Assist in the budget and forecast preparation
- Tracking overheads actuals to forecast and budget
- Assist FC in tracking project profitability
- Check expense claim to ensure it is in line with our Expense Policy.
- Produce weekly/Monthly expense claim report
- Manage Account Receivable (AR) and Account Payable (AP) functions:
- Ensure all project billing are on the billing tracker
- Review invoices raised to Billing tracker to ensure they are correct and shared with customers
- Ensure supplier invoices are put on the system for approval no later than a day.
- Review supplier statement reconciliation to what we have on our system
- Ensure supplier queries are responded no later than a day
- To upload invoices received to the respective Supplier Accounts
- Register invoices onto our finance system.
- Assist with raising Purchase Order (PO)
- Track Purchase Order conversion and unused PO
- Ensure Purchase Invoice does not exceed PO. Where this happens flag immediately.
- Check GL codes on PO before conversion to ensure they are correct. If not raise with MA or FC
- Coding invoice accurately to the relevant general ledger codes
- Chase invoices for approval.
- Deal with suppliers queries
- Reconcile Suppliers Statements on a weekly basis
- Check employee expense claim with MA’s guidance
- Prepare BACS payment runs.
- Allocate payment against supplier invoice
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
- Previous responsibilities in similar roles
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced English Language.
- Good knowledge of the English accounting system is an advantage.
- Pc Operation:
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of organizational programs.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Solid knowledge in the field of specific IT applications.
- Organization capabilities
- Intelligence (logical thinking, memory, analysis and synthesis capacity).
- Experience in working on multiple domains simultaneously.
- Fairness, tenacity, seriousness, optimism.
- Team spirit
- Perseverance, patience
- Perspicacity, planning skills
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Medical subscription
- Shopping vouchers
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing