Senior Accountant with Italian/French
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
, French - Medium
, Italian - Medium
Monthly net salary
900 - 1200
Main goal of the position:
In our Prague office we are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to be responsible for the accounting operations of one or more legal entities. This includes the maintenance of accounting records and internal control processes, production of monthly financial and regulatory reporting, and coordination of the annual financial and regulatory audits. This role also ensures company accounting policies and procedures conform to financial and regulatory reporting requirements.
This position will be interesting for you if:
- You want to have a complex and challenging accounting position where to apply your accounting background - this is not a limited process-oriented job.
- You want full ownership and responsibility of the whole accounting for your entity, from A to Z (including preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements, preparation of VAT returns or leading responsibility for all audit requests).
- You want to be part of a stable team of accountants.
- You are interested in taking part in accounting transition processes
- You are attracted by a growing and diverse international office environment.
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations within EMEA Region.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- To administer VAT returns and any other local regulatory compliance items
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, other departments of the company and others)
- Manage the statutory accounts production and compliance processes ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines. Manage year-end audit.
- Manage the tax compliance processes (for corporation tax, VAT) ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines, including liaison with advisors
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Involvement in projects (European and Global) as directed by the Finance Manager
- Cooperate with other financial functions cross company, especially AP, Cash collection and Commercial finance teams
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting
This position will be a good fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of accounting / tax or audit experience
- Are experienced with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Have proven experience with VAT returns preparation
- Have experience being the first point of contact for auditors
- Want and are able to use English (our company language) and Italian/French (advanced level) on a daily basis
- Are legally allowed to work in the Czech Republic
Benefits that we offer:
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portalCZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have overustomers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!