Senior Accountant - General Accounting
* all languages are compulsory
Company: Enel Romania
Department: Administration - General Accounting (COGE)
Contract type: permanent contract
What will you do:
- Ensure the accounting booking wihtin the area of responsability: fixed assets and adherent subventions, stocks, equity, provisions, estimations, tax duties,
- Monitoring of the periodic evaluation of internal controls performed by business/ external consultant,
- Closing of the monthly trial balance assuring the proper reconciliations and checkings,
- Draft up of fiscal declarations and registers that are the competence of the position at the end of the reference period (declarations regarding the profit tax, excise, VAT, informative declaration regarding the tax withheld at source-tax dividends),
- Provides support in the preparation of financial statements, in accordance with national legislation,
- Participates in the elaboration of the Financial Report for ANRE and of the periodic information for the National Institute of Statistics,
- Participates in the annual inventory of the patrimony in accordance with the allocation of responsibilities established by the issued Decisions,
- Manages the alignment of the results of the patrimony inventory with the value registered in the accounting by registering the differences.
What are we looking for:
• High level educations;
• Very good knowledge of accounting and fiscal regulation;
• Experience in using SAP would be a plus;
• Computer operation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Exposure to multinational environment;
• Negotiation skills;
• Management skills;
• Design and detail-oriented;
• Analysis and organization ability;
• 5 years experience in a similar role.
Benefits we offer:
· Competitive salary package;
· Discounts for medical services;
· Extra free days (Birthday, Energetician's day) + Additional holidays depending on seniority at work;
· Repayment of part of the holiday ticket;
· Special offers for our employees from our colaborators;
· Opportunities for real professional development;
· International working environment;
· Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team.
What else do you need to know:
We inform you that all applications received will be treated with confidentiality. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
This position is available and constitutes an accessible opportunity for people with disabilities and we encourage them to apply with confidence, because one of the values that characterizes us is diversity. Our enterprise team will give you all the support you need to adapt and achieve performance in your work.
Enel România is, together with Enel Servicii Comune, one of the companies of Enel Group in Romania, which has the role of supporting the main business lines – the supply, distribution, generation of electricity and development of innovative solutions. This company supports the activity of all other group companies through communication functions, human resources, financial, IT, legal, institutional affairs and sustainability and so on.