- Univerisity degree in Accounting/ Financial Economics
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Good skills in working with Office type-of-software.
- Attentiveness, good organizational&clear communication skills
- Prior experience on similar position
-Studii universitare de contabilitate/financiar ;
-Cunoasterea limbii engleze scris/vorbit;
-Cunoasterea software-ului Office/SAP;
-Experinta intr-o pozitie similara;
-Atentie la detalii, organizare.
-Abilitati pentru lucru in echipa, spirit de echipa, corectitudine, flexiblitate.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, year-end inventory and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
-activitati specifice departamentului financiar-contabilitate , introducere documente;
-pregateste rapoarte, declaratii managementului si institutiilor statului ;
-verifica documentele contabile, pregatire inventariere anuala;
-verificare plati bancare;
-organizarea arhivei pentru documentele financiar-contabile;