Senior Accountant- Bucharest
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
1800 - 2000
For one of our clients, an innovative sanitary and plumbing equipment company based in Bucharest, we are searching for an experienced Senior Accountant.
- Location: Bucharest, 6th District moving to 4th District starting with May 2020;
- Reports to: Plant Director/ Financial Manager;
- Direct reports: Junior Accountant.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Support all processes in Accountancy department;
- Manage fixed assets, credits and debts;
- Monitors and checks petty cash register entries;
- Follow-up receivables and payables operations;
- Support audit projects;
- Handles relationship with banks;
- Provide support to team members.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, and CIPFA) with a minimum of 5 years experience within a manufacturing or related company of an equivalent size;
- Economic studies;
- Previous experience in a similar position: 3- 5 years;
- Fluent command of English;
- Experience with ERPs - Navision is an advantage;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office - advanced use of Excel is an advantage: sum, if, match, choose, index, vlookup, pivot tables etc.) is an advantage;
- Ability to manage time and more tasks at the same time;
- Assist team members in a friendly and professional manner;
- Orientation and committement to internal client.
Key competencies include:
- Ability to manage varying volumes of work and support multiple ongoing cases;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, strong ability to handle competing priorities;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Integrity, pragmatism and business awareness;
- Interpersonal savvy: strong interpersonal & relationship building skills;
- Strong analytical skills with focus on interpreting and presenting data and also proposing solutions;
- Proactive approach, advanced problem solving and resolution skills;
- Self-starter who shows initiative, agility, and flexibility;
- Flexibility and adaptability in both attitude and approach;
- Conversant in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Navision ERP software would be an advantage
- Process oriented
- Understanding of overall business objectives
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Experience in understanding, maintaining and developing accounting software packages
Our offer to you:
- Salary: 5000+ lei net plus meal vouchers and holiday bonus;
- Excellent work - private life balance (21+ days as annual vacation & additional vacation days, according to company policies);
- 3-minute walking distance from subway station (Preciziei subway station);
- Friendly working environment.
If interested, please send us your application at andreea dot nistor arond ivaluehr dot com and we will get connected immediately. Thank you very much for your interest!
Looking forward to knowing you.
- Please let us know if you have experience in production/ industrial companies as an Accountant. Thank you!