The employee is responsible for the general accounting and financial functioning of the organization, supporting the business in accurate financial and accounting reporting and analysis. The employee will be a highly productive and functioning member of the team with technical knowledge. The employee will perform general accounting and reporting functions for local management and external reporting needs.
Key attributes & competencies
• Ability to work with deadlines;
• Good communication across all levels of business;
• Team player;
• Analytical mind;
• Strong systems skills;
• Integrity & trust
• Organizational agility
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Highly detail oriented
• Advanced English communication skills
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory;
• 3-5 years accounting/finance experience; • Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications;
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• The major functions will be to concluded / perform:
o Statutory accounting for clients of the company;
o Management reporting for clients of the company;
o Accounting consultancy for clients of the company;
o Accounting reviews for clients of the company;
o Extra juridical accounting reports for clients of the company.
• Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, as required;
• Duties include highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances or cash flow; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• Ensure work is complete within the specified time frame and manage risk prior to the deadline where work is falling behind schedule;
• Identify solutions to problems, opportunities or issues raised;
• Maintain excellent working relationships with the team; work with the team to ensure that every team member is able to manage their workload and meet the targets as set down; supervising staff;
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, . auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Other projects as assigned from time to time by managers.