Every high-technology product from Yokogawa has to fulfill three basic criteria: Quality, Innovation, Foresight. We are one of the world leaders in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services. Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, our products are also safe and durable. In other words, we supply smart technology, made by smart professionals. Many of our customers are major and global names in oil and gas upstream and midstream, refining and petrochemical, power and energy industries.
Continuous improvement. That's a key principle at Yokogawa. It's essential to building our future. Our goal: sustainable growth, satisfied customers and personal development of our employees.
For this strong, international business, Yokogawa seeks experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Romania, location Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Senior Financial Accountant
Register financial transactions, analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
Analyze and manage financial data, in line with the administrative organization / internal control, IFRS, financial planning and accounting manual, ensuring accurate, reliable and timely reporting
- Register financial transactions, in line with the accounting manual, to ensure a reliable source for information compiling and reporting
- Prepare management reports in line with company and regulatory standards
- Prepare the company’s annual and interim statutory accounts
- Prepare the tax declarations in line governmental tax regulations, ensuring timely and correct tax fillings
- Assist EY with the quarterly and annual Corporate income tax declarations
- Support the budget and reporting processes
Know How and Complexity:
- Bachelor economic degree, attending upper levels of education
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferable in international environment
- knowledge of ERP (SAP)
- Hands-on mentality
- Easy communicator
- Strategic orientation
- Good command of English