Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Monthly net salary
3000 - 4000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a “Senior Accountant” responsible from keeping the financial accounts of NAZALI UK and its clients.
NAZALI is an international service provider having 11 offices in 6 different countries. NAZALI differentiates itself from its competitors by offering a comprehensive blend of services in the field of Tax, Legal and Accounting. NAZALI is committed to providing services through its experts from different disciplines working collaboratively as a team under one roof enabling us to evaluate all dimensions of legal matters together with financial and technical matters.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible from the financial accounting process of NAZALI UK as well as its clients. The work covers preparation of accounting statements and reports required by the clients and Head of Global Finance Department, preparation of all compliance related filings and autonomous day to day tasks for his/her allocated portfolio. The work includes.
- responsibility to fulfil the accounting & reporting process for clients properly, in a timely manner and within budget,
- designing and setting-up the Accounting & Reporting processes from scratch,
- day to day management of the company’s accounts,
- preparation of periodical returns,
- payroll related calculations and entries,
- securing that accounting & reporting guidelines and regulations are met,
- preparing statutory reports as well client-specific reports (annually/quarterly/interim),
- compiling, entering, and posting monthly journal entries,
- assessing the trial balance including review of accruals,
- preparing reports to third parties if needed,
- assisting with external audits,
- supporting the clients with inquiries,
- being up to date on Accounting & Reporting guidelines and regulations and keep all stakeholders timely informed.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in financial accounting,
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (Master's degree preferred),
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is essential, along with experience of local accounting systems,
- Hands-on experience in UK GAAP/ IFRS,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Able to organise, prioritise and monitor workload effectively,
- Strong communication skills,
Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure.