5-10 years experience in international bookkeeping
• The person we seek is focused
• Attentive to details
• We are looking for someone that has willingness to learn
• Being firm and working in a fixed structure is a must have.
Our new colleague should have experience (or willingness/ability to learn) in regards to:
• Danish book-keeping rules
• Danish VAT rules
• Danish salaries, taxation rules in regard to employees, mileage, vacation pay/rules etc
• Excel skills necessary to do the monthly reporting (. skills in Power Query/Power Pivot)
• Cash flow forecast
• Knowledge of E-conomic is a PLUS, but not a must (it is easy to learn)
• Romanian Bookkeeping.
• Several years of experience with handling Romanian bookkeeping, salaries, taxes
• Excel skills necessary
• Solid references from previous employers
• Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
What we offer:
• International environment
• Challenging projects
• A fast-growing company outlook and huge personal growth potential
• A competitive, dynamic & awesome team, a fun, flexible and relaxed work environment
• A central office location in Bucharest
• Premium medical insurance.