Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the top premium consultancies and part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Cyprus. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of its client, a leading international Group of companies, is looking for a qualified and driven Senior Accountant for their Romanian subsidiary operations, a well-known Real Estate Investment Management company, based in Bucharest.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible of:
- Bookkeeping and checking of the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records
- Preparing the statutory financial statements, signing and submitting the official declarations in authorities (tax services, the ministry etc.) in compliance with the applicable Romanian accounting and tax regulations
- Verifying, allocating, posing and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing specific reports according to the group requirements providing thus support to the Financial Controller, answering any inquiries from the Head Offices
- Arranging payments and introducing them in the ERP system.
- 5 years of experience in position of responsibility, in full charge of a company's accounting/bookkeeping function
- Experience in the Real Estate market will be considered a plus
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and other relevant practice
- Professional accounting qualification, CECCAR, with full signature rights to sign off tax/accounting returns/declarations/statements.
- Very good command of the English language