We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will meet all accounting operations within the company, verify financial records and transactions. You must have a keen attention to detail and maintain account balances.
Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all our accounting tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
· Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
· Assist in payroll calculation and bookkeeping
· Tag and monitor fixed assets; participate to the annual inventory process
· Record financial information for analysis
· Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives.
· Forecast and plan for future needs
· Assist with audits and taxes
· Maintain account balances and bank statements
· Assist month-end and year-end close processes
· Ensure compliance with all internal processes
· Liaise with our Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
Senior Accountant Requirements and Qualifications