Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- 5 years work experience within Accounting/ Finance Department;
- Strong Romanian accounting knowledge – US GAAP is a plus;
- Prior experience in multinational companies highly preferred;
- Good English level, both written and spoken;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- SAP experience.
- Dеlivеr еnd to end accounting operations
- Prepаrе up to datе reports for fiscаl authoritiеs, Stаtistics Body & NBR
- Monitors locаl lеgislation, mаinly from a fiscаl perspеctive аnd communicating аll proposеd
changes in due time
- Participation to fiscal controls and point of contact for external auditor
- Prepare documentation for local authorities and obtain Fiscal Certificate for Legal entity
- Performs month-end duties – including specific journals posting (will include payroll postings and accruals, prepayments)
- Monitor operational expenses and ensuring completeness
- Analyze and perform on an accurate and timely manner revaluation of cash, AR, AP on statutory and US GAAP.
- Balance sheet accounts monthly reconciliation in accordance to corporate deadlines
- Initiate the creation of new Vendors in internal approval systems and create Vendors into SAP system
- Monitor & Update ongoing the Vendor master File.
- Provide training to team member and members of other department in relation to legislation
- Creates and updated local procedures;
- Identifies and implements improvement ideas for process simplification and standardization.
- Remuneration:euro net;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the activity will take place remotely and the interviews will
be organized online.
Printers & Supplies.