Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is an important multinational production company in the automotive industry, located in Timis County.
- Is responsible for performing professional accounting, handling various accounting aspects related to accounts receivables
- Checks for accuracy, identifies discrepancies and contact relevant departments
- Performing together with the accounting team the monthly/annual closing activities
- Responds for VAT journal revision.
- Provide data to the company group tax department regarding the deductibility of the costs.
- Offers support for the statutory audit activities
- Provides accurate reports for the management, regular or by request
- University degree in Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting (experience in a multinational production company is an advantage)
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, analytical and well organized person
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.