Our team is searching for a digitally savvy Account Manager to manage the design team and relationships with our most important clients. Working alongside of project, creative and executive leadership, you will develop and enact a vision for our clients’ success and satisfaction.
The Account Manager depends on strong client and people management skills, a balanced understanding of digital creative, print, branding and design, and a background in an agency environment. It will foster a strong relationship by servicing our client’s day-to-day needs while understanding and supporting their long term vision. This role will also be responsible for understanding their client’s overall financial impact on the studio, identifying opportunities for account growth and ensuring the account is continually providing value to the company.
As a company, our successes have come by way of nurturing our client relationships. As we start a new quarter, account and team management will continue to be a cornerstone of our evolution.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of motivated, collaborative and detail- oriented colleagues who just like doing great work together. Our office is casual; our team is a family; our benefits are great, and our use of semicolons is controversial.
● Act as the main point of contact between the agency and our clients, and cultivate a sense of trust and confidence
● Manage the design team and planning
● Develop a strong understanding of the client needs and dynamics
● Understand client’s industry, products, strategy and goals to determine how we can best support them
● Advocate for both our client and our team – and know how to balance the two
● Proactively identify client risks or opportunities and help manage the project team to effectively respond
● Ensure the client’s deep satisfaction in the work, the team, and project experience overall
● Manage success metrics and needs
● Develop long-term relationships with strategic clients
● Build a strong rapport with both new and existing clients
● Provide project leadership that encourages enthusiasm, innovation, and camaraderie
● Grow the agency headcount with great people and outstanding clients
● Report financial performance to the shareholders
● You’re charming - clients love you
● Your verbal, written and presentation skills are legendary
● You have great sales skills
● You’re a strategic, confident decision-maker with a proven track record of maintaining and growing accounts of all sizes
● You have been working in the advertising space for at least 5 years
● You’re able to collaborate effectively with clients, co-workers, and vendors alike
● You have a genuine enthusiasm for the work you do, exude positive energy, and are able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure
● You’re great with numbers
We are a boutique digital (and sometimes analog) design studio located in a few minutes from Piata Floreasca in Bucharest.
Our clients know us for being creative, principled, diligent, intellectual, passionate, precise, and a hell of a lot of fun.
99,99% of our clients are located outside Romania, we rarely work with clients from the local market that are handpicked and fun.
We offer competitive wages and performance bonuses.