Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The AdWords Specialist will be responsible for planning, managing and implementing PPC activity for Fordaq website and Fordaq clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Forecasting traffic, setting up campaigns across multiple channels and managing the accounts
• Creating and managing automated rules for AdWords
• Managing the PPC budgets
• Keywords and Ad Copy
• PPC campaign reporting
• Qualifying leads based on the client's requirements
• Integrating the PPC activity with organic efforts (SEO)
• SEO and website optimization.
Requirements - Experience with:
• The largest ad exchanges and advertising platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads
• Web Analytics: Tag Manager and Google Analytics(others like Kiss Metrics are nice to have).
• Voice of Customer and user research tools (Crazy Egg, Clicktale, Hotjar, etc.)
• Open Source Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
• A/B testing with Google Analytics or other tools
• Google AdWords and Analytics certifications.
• Good knowledge of SEO
• Optimizing campaigns for mobile/responsive websites and phone apps.
• Excellent English written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of the Google AdWords API
• Tools for Automated Ad Testing.
• Experience with Amazon Ads.
• Facebook, HubSpot certifications.
• Knowledge of Advanced Multivariate Statistics and Bayesian statistics.
• Working knowledge of statistical tools like IBM SPSS, Stata or R programming language.
• Creating high converting landing pages and testing them constantly
We are looking for candidates with excellent academic records, ideally within statistical / data-driven disciplines or marketing majors.
Training, team buildings.
Excellent working conditions.
Private medical assurance.
Bonuses and attractive salary package.
Possibility to work remotely until the pandemic ends and 3 days/week after that.
Modern workspace, Victoriei - 3 min walk - is the nearest metro station to our office.
The company supports exams and certifications for professional growth.
Fun, young, creative and professional team.