Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
We have moved to Timpuri Noi Square ! We are waiting for you to join us !
An established leader for Value Added Telecommunication Services, StreamWIDE assists operators and service providers worldwide in shaping their services innovation. We offer solutions for IP mobile messaging, Call Completion, convergence management, virtual numbers and social telephony, convergent charging, conferencing, virtual contact center solutions, call control and routing. The company is headquartered in Paris (France), with subsidiaries in Romania, the US, Tunisia, China and with multiple sales offices.
We offer complete solutions which require procedures for preparing the proper Hardware, Virtualization Systems, Linux Installation, Linux Configuration, Security Hardening, Package Management, and Product Installation.
In 2018 "Team On Mission" StreamWIDE Solution has been selected by the French Ministry of the Interior.
We need technicians passionate by security, with great sense of responsibility as our solutions will be in the first line on defense, saving people lives.
- University technical degree
- 3+ years’ experience in an information security, technical audit or compliance role
- Advanced Linux operating systems knowledge (Red Hat is an advantage)
- Troubleshooting skills (fluent linux command line usage)
- Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, PHP)
- Strong communication and organization skills, team player with an attention to details
- Experience with OWASP project
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CEH, GSEC, CISM
- Experience with PCI DSS, SSAE-18, ISO, GDPR, SOC
- Experience with OWASP
- Knowledge of document management, information security technologies, vulnerability management
- Working experience in network or systems administration, secure application development, penetration & security testing
- Experience with at least one DevOps tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack
- Implement and enforce security and compliance policies and standards
- Ensure Continuous Security within development process
- Ensure development team understand and fix issues reported by OpenScap, SonaQube, MobSF, Lint or any other scanning tools
- Support certification activities
- Develop and maintain technical and procedural documentation
- Work with other internal teams to coordinate fast remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Monitor emerging information security threats and technologies
- Regularly report on the progress of information security related activities
- Perform Application Security and Penetration Testing
- Review Changes to ensure that they comply with Security Policies and Standards
- Manage Internal and External Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation Projects
- Coordinate monthly System Security Maintenance
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly and project bonuses
- Restaurant tickets
- Medical subscription for family
- Team buildings