Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• This role provides security risk assessments on new systems or applications being deployed, systems undergoing major upgrades or changes, systems deployed as Software-as-a-Service and systems hosted by The Client’s vendors;
• This role will also perform risk assessments on projects being delivered and any new IS-related services being deployed (including extranet services);
• Evaluating systems and processes against The Client’s security standards;
• Documenting risks resulting from assessments;
• Providing mitigation strategies for the identified risks;
• Providing input to the formation of the governance strategy for this area;
• Providing input and ideas based on industry best practices or actual experience to help evolve the risk assessment process;
• Working with cross-functional teams as part of the security assessments;
• Keeping up-to-date with risk management and assessment methodologies and standards.
• Good understanding of IT and Security Governance;
• Good knowledge in information security, risk management and privacy concepts;
• Basic understanding of IT infrastructure, cloud delivery models and cybersecurity technology;
• Solid analytical and evaluative skills with ability to discern business relevant risks associated with technology control deficiencies;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience;
• Fluent Chinese (Mandarin) is required;
• Fluent English is required.
• Undergraduate degree in information technology or related field;
• Experience in enterprise risk management;
• Experience in managing Third Party Information Security risk with a large volume of vendors globally;
• Experience with Enterprise GRC tools in the area of vendor management;
• Experience with technology infrastructure (UNIX and Windows environments, routers, firewalls, networking protocols, cloud services, encryption etc.);
• Experience with designing, managing and securing data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud;
• Experience in working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment;
• Any of the following certifications: CRISC, CISA, CISM, SSCP, CISSP, HCISSP.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Location: Campus Building, Boulevard Iuliu Maniu, near Politehnica Metro Station.