Security Operations Analyst (SOC)
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are part of Hotelbeds, a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Our businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Our brands include Hotelbeds, Tourico and GTA. We provide these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
As a Security Operations Analyst (SOC) you will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Day to day monitoring of security infrastructure
- You are responsible for reviewing alerts, the evaluation of its urgency and relevancy
- You help to handle incidents and increasing the capabilities of the current defensive security tools
- You help to maintain the current security-related infrastructure ( . Industry Standard Applications)
- Document information security operations policies, process and procedures
- You have basic experience in security assessment and incident management
- Technical education, preferably in computational sciences or business information technology
- You have basic experience in IT risk management, Information Security and IT processes
- Ability to learn emerging technologies and cyber security continuously
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with troubleshooting or securing computer systems and networks
- Experience with SIEM platforms
- Experience with reviewing logs, scripting tasks, or creating structured queries or regex searches
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices, regulatory requirements
- Regulations and Standards (NIST, ISO, GDPR, PCI or similar)
- Added value to hacking experience according to hacker topology (ethical hacking, etc.)
As well as an attractive benefits package you will be able to work:
- Within an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment.
- Have the opportunity to build strong and lasting business relationships and friendships from around the world.
- Have the opportunity in developing your career locally or within one of our beautiful working locations across the globe.
We look forward to your feedback, and definitely want to hear from you if you want to participate in this great project!