The role's main responsibilities will consist in:
- Gather business &/or application requirements on the infrastructure to perform the infrastructure requirement analysis & design;
- Respond promptly on IT Security matters such as incident response, incident investigation, intrusion detection management and impact analysis;
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement pro-active measures, and monitor their effectiveness;
- Integrate security principles, methods and techniques into the security management life cycle;
- Work together with the application, system and network project teams, where applicable, to establish a security baseline;
- Identify IT Security risks on an ongoing basis of the managed IT infrastructure;
- Ensure the management of IT/ICT Security Systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices & methodologies where applicable;
- Cooperate with IT Delivery and Operations to ensure that Bank’s Information Systems are designed with appropriate Security Controls;
- Enable IT Delivery and Operations to provide a reasonable and adequate level of security prior to release, and to maintain and to improve security from release to release;
- Enable IT Delivery to act timely proactively and appropriately to any reported vulnerability of Bank’s Information Systems, and to any new threat that may apply to.
- Having deep understanding of information/Operation Secuirty Domain (incl. trends, challenges, products);
- Experience of successfully delivering security and technology related projects.