Minimum 2 years relevant experience with seafreight;
Strong market knowledge: main players on the market, trends, competition;
Fluency in English (written/spoken) ;
Excellent communication skills;
Very good negotiator, customer and result oriented.
▪ Organize Sea Freight Shipments (Import & export );
▪ Manage relationship with shipping lines, agents and local partners;
▪ Develop clients and carriers portfolio of company;
▪ Daily management and coordination of Sea Freight shipments;
▪ Track and trace all shipments and permanent communication with clients and agents;
▪ Proactive identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution;
▪ Re-route freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs;
▪ Provide regular written status reports to management and clients.