Born in 2014 from the need of something different in the market, SLS Cargo is the product of a Romanian strong team with know how developed in multinational companies.
Eager to provide every service that customer request in a changing market and knowing that efficiency & profitability are key objectives for everybody, we decided to bring under the same umbrella specialist on each division of transport & logistics and to overcome the barrier that we faced before.
Minimum 1 year of experience in Sea Freight operations is mandatory
• Organize Sea Freight Shipments (Import & export ) in order to maintain efficient communication with clients.
• Manage relationship with shipping lines, agents and local partners
• Develop clients and carriers portfolio of company
• Daily management and coordination of Sea Freight shipments
• Track and trace all shipments and permanent communication with clients and agents
• Update and maintain Transportation Platform
• Proactive identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution
• Work closely with partners to ensure efficient and effective execution of freight forwarding processes
• Re-route freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs
• Provide support to other departments as needed & interact with other departments to respond to their needs
• Perform other duties as request or assigned by the Manager
• Respond to and log all shipment issues for communication to the shipper
• Provide regular written status reports to management and clients
Job Function- Sea Freight Executive
Industry- Logistics and Supply Chain