Scripting Software Developer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
Your role as a Software Developer:
• Develop and integrate new features in a Python-based build framework , devOps
• Offer support in Server Management issues
• Improvement and development of the build framework
• Technical discussion with customers and suppliers to develop and estimate effort on new features
• Overall stability of the build framework
Your technical background:
• Graduate or senior year student in Computer Science or Information Systems fields.
• At least 3 years experience in Object-Oriented Programming, with focus towards the particularities of the object-oriented programming paradigm
• Experience in procedural programming, preferably with programming language C
• Knowledge/experience in, at least, one of the following fields is necessary: Python, Conan, Artifactory, Jira, Bitbucket, OpenShift, Jenkins
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency in English, written and spoken
• German speaking skills are a plus
What we offer:
• A friendly and supportive international working environment, open to implement your innovative ideas
• Health package - private medical and life insurance
• Sport activities
• Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
• Our trust in you!
Become part of our team !