SAIP Automation International is a German company with headquarters in Romania, Advanced Partner of SIEMENS AG Germany and authorized SIEMENS product distributor for Substation Automation, Grid Protection, Power Quality and Industrial Automation. We employ a team of highly specialized project engineers and managers to implement integrated and comprehensive solutions in Secondary Technology, anywhere in the world, with commitment, competently, reliably and cost-effectively.
Core competencies of our team are SCADA, HMI, plant, station and substation control and automation systems in the fields of electrical and wind power, hydropower plants, traction power supplies as well as oil and gas pipelines, based on the complete SIEMENS product range in those market segments.
Our capabilities include Design, Engineering, Data Modelling, Parameterization, Programming, Factory Acceptance Tests, Delivery, Commissioning, Site Acceptance Tests, Troubleshooting, Update and Maintenance for systems and components of the product lines SICAMPAS / CC / SCC, SIPROTEC / Digsi and SIMATIC S7 / PCS7 / TIA Portal / WinCC/WinCC-Flexible.
All our project engineers have gone through the tough official SIEMENS Power Academy and/or SITRAN Programmers certification procedure with standardized Curriculum Vitae. So far we have acted as subcontractor of SIEMENS subsidiaries as well as many other general contractors and thereby implemented hundreds of projects around the world.
In this context we open the following job:
SCADA / Automation ENGINEER - SIEMENS SICAM Specialist
- Planning, design, assembling, wiring and test of automation systems
- Generation, parameterization and programming of BCUs (SIEMENS SIPROTEC)
- Test and commissioning of automation units, RTUs and PLCs for worldwide projects
- Design, configuration, testing and commissioning of SCADA HMI Software (SIEMENS SIMATIC WinCC with SICAM SCC tool or SICAM 230)
- Elaboration and support for project technical documentation;
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Superior technical studies in automation, electronics, electrical engineering or telecommunication (engineer diploma required);
- Studies grades over average;
- English – Minimum B2 level required (French or German as advantage);
- MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- availability and willingness for worldwide project implementation trips. Medium duration is 2..3 weeks, maximum duration is 3 months. Work location ratio per year is around 50% abroad / 50% headquarter. Please visit our website References page for the past projects locations;
- Teamwork ability
- High willing to learn and develop professionally
- SIEMENS SIMATIC WinCC / SCC HMI knowledge
- SIEMENS SIPROTEC / DIGSI 4 - 5 knowledge
- SIEMENS SICAMA8000 RTUs knowledge
- SIEMENS SIMATIC PLCs family (S7, PCS7, TIA Portal)
- SPRECHER SPRECHON 460 and SPRECON-E family
- Other SIEMENS technologies knowledge
- Networks and communication systems knowledge (SIEMENS, RUGGEDCOM, CISCO, MOXA etc)
- SPS, PLC programming
- German, French or Spanish language knowledge
- Extraordinary attractive salary with bonus package for international project implementation
- Intensive trainings, courses and professional certifications by top international companies
- Modern technical resources and working environment
- Long term development career planning
- International experience
- Headquarter will be in Sancraiu de Mures (5 minutes drive from center of Tg. Mures)
Please send your CV (in English or German) with an actual photo, cover letter and a copy of your diplomas and certifications to SAIP Automation (in attention of our ., Mr. Ovidiu-Alexandru ALEXOAE).