SAIP Automation is a German company with headquarters in Romania, Advanced Partner of SIEMENS AG Germany and authorized SIEMENS product distributor for Substation Automation, Grid Protection, Power Quality and Industrial Automation. We employ a team of highly specialized project engineers and managers to implement integrated and comprehensive solutions in Secondary Technology, anywhere in the world, with commitment, competently, reliably and cost-effectively.
Core competencies of our team are SCADA, HMI, plant, station and substation control and automation systems in the fields of electrical and wind power, hydropower plants, traction power supplies as well as oil and gas pipelines based on the complete SIEMENS product range in those market segments.
Our capabilities include Design, Engineering, Data Modelling, Parameterization, Programming, Factory Acceptance Tests, Delivery, Commissioning, Site Acceptance Tests and Troubleshooting, Update and Maintenance for systems and components of the product lines SICAMSICAM PAS/CC/SCC, SIPROTEC/Digsi and SIMATIC S7/PCS7/WinCC/WinCC-Flexible.
All our project engineers have gone through the tough official SIEMENS Power Academy and/or SITRAN Programmers certification procedure with standardized Curriculum Vitae. So far we have acted as subcontractor of SIEMENS subsidiaries as well as many other general contractors and thereby implemented hundreds of projects around the world or just realize this.
In this context we offer following job:
SCADA / DCS ENGINEER - SIEMENS SICAM 1703 RTU & SIMATIC WinCC / SICAM SCC
- Planning, design, assembling, wiring and test of automation configurations;
- Generation, parameterization and programming of BCUs (SIEMENS SIPROTEC);
- Test and commissioning of automation units, RTUs and PLCs for worldwide projects;
- Design, configuration, testing and commissioning of SCADA HMI Softwares (SIEMENS SIMATIC WinCC with SICAM SCC tool);
- Elaboration and support for project technical documentation;
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Required: Superior technical studies in automation, electronics, electrical engineering or telecommunication (engineer diploma required);
- Required: Studies grades over average;
- Required: English – Minimum B1 level required (French or German as advantage);
- Required: MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc);
- SIEMENS SIMATIC WinCC / SCC HMI knowledge as advantage;
- SIEMENS DIGSI 4 / 5 knpwledge as advantage
- SIEMENS SICAM 1703 RTUs knowledge as advantage
- Other SIEMENS technologies knowledge as an advantage;
- Networks and communication systems knowledge as an advantage;
- SPS, PLC programming as an advantage;
- Teamwork ability;
- High willing to learn;
- Willing to travel abroad for international projects;
- Attractive salary package;
- Intensive training, courses and certifications;
- Modern environment and long term development career planning;
- International experience;
- Prizes and bonuses;
- The office will be in Tg. Mures;
Please send your CV (in English or German) with an actual photo, cover letter and a copy of your diplomas and certifications to SAIP Automation (in attention of Mr. Ovidiu-Alexandru ALEXOAE).