SAP Trainees for Support Project
ITSDONE Romania (part of the Austrian group ITSDONE Holding) is one of the SAP partners for the Romanian market.
We are an IT service provider with very extensive and specialized know-how. We support customers of various industries and sizes with outsourcing, IT project management, SAP consulting and other services on “time & material” bases.
For one of our support projects we are recruiting SAP IT Trainees willing to develop themselves within the next years in areas like SAP Logistics, HR, FI/CO, BI or CRM.
- Training with company's & customer's consultants
- Access to state-of-the-art IT & SAP systems
- Access to online training platforms
- Friendly & relaxed environment proper for personal & professional development.
Your future role
- The SAP Support Trainee is mainly responsible for providing solutions, fixes or workarounds in order to respond to the customer requirements, as part of the 1st level Support Team.
- Takeover of basic customer requests and incidents in SAP and non-SAP area via dedicated ticketing system and project tools
- Hands-on correction of issues for various SAP service & working with the necessary support teams to provide effective resolutions for issues within the agreed SLA.
- Effectively collaborate with the 2nd and 3rd level teams: where necessary escalates the tickets to the 2nd/3rd line of support (internal or external), and if the case, documents the solutions steps and workarounds
- Proactively identify issues & provide input for process improvements
- SAP System Monitoring & functional activities
- Testing activities for different SAP and non-SAP related tasks and projects
- Updates and maintains the documentation and knowledge base;
- Understand the customer’s processes and requirements. The jobholder will interact with the customer’s IT & business staff members, project managers and other external third parties on a daily basis.
- Basic experience as IT Support Agent (experience in an IT Helpdesk environment or IT company is a plus, but not a must)
- Willingness for continuous learning and development in different SAP modules and other IT services
- Troubleshooting skills, root-cause analysis for quick issue resolution
- Capacity of staying flexible and be at ease in a very dynamic environment
- Very high customer service orientation; being able to communicate complex or technical topics in a concise, clear, and professional way to the professional IT users and non-technical business users
- Very good social skills, highly self-organized, good time management skills
- Ability to work close to the team, but also independently in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple and diverse tasks while maintaining a high quality of work
- Excellent spoken & written English skills
- Previous SAP knowledge (business SAP end user or key user) is considered a plus
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, from time to time it might be that the jobholder will also be required to perform other duties, as assigned by the Team Leads (., different, internal projects and initiatives).
If you think you match our profile and you're ready to extend your IT Support career, don't hesitate to send us your CV!
ITSDONE Romania Team
#Efficient #Personal #Flexible