SAP Support Analyst - FI-CO for Europe and Asia
* all languages are compulsory
Bunge - Leaders in agribusiness, food and ingredients
Be part of a team dedicated to improving the agribusiness and food production chain. Everyone, everywhere needs nutritious food to lead healthy and productive lives. The global agri-food chain sustains families, societies, economies and nations, and that chain depends on us. We source oilseeds and grains, manage a global logistics network to transport them worldwide, and create value-added food and ingredients for customers and consumers.
Are you willing to consolidate your career in maintenance management (you probably have heard about our brands, Floriol and Unisol)? Looking to make a difference in one of the biggest global companies in agri-business, in one of the most stable industries at the time being ? How about applying for our Support Analyst – FI-CO role, based in Bucharest ? Read the vacancy below and learn more about it!
What you will be doing as an SAP Support Analyst - FI-CO for Europe and Asia ?
The core focus of this role’s activity is to assist and help the live countries within the assigned region with SAP problems such as analysis, design and specification, documentation, implementation and resolution (bug fixing).
The support analyst also assists in SAP deployments (go-lives) in anticipation of the handover from the project or implementation team to the support organization.
This will be done through the following activities:
- Supports SAP Financials and Controlling departments to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Support technically the day to day activities in SAP
- Analyzes data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, research/ troubleshoot problems, and provide status proactively
- Support the monthly close in accordance with Bunge & SAP closing procedures
- Solve the tickets according to the priority, based on business requests and after approval of Business Process Owner
- Supports end users and respond to system/process problems and requests for assistance
- Request creation of accounts, cost centers, profit centers through intranet tool to Bunge North America
- Create and collect all documentation of customization
- Run regression testing on demand
- Maintain the solution in all environments
The position is based in Bucharest, it will report to our BEMEA SAP Project Manager, located in Barcelona. Our new colleague will be part of an international team of 30 employees.
What does your future Manager have to say about this position?
The position is fast paced, due to multiple locations served across Europe & Asia, but at the same time providing lots of opportunities for technical learnings! You will also participate in many interesting international projects. If you like each new day coming up with new challenges, but at the same time you are a self-starter, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance, this is the role for you!
What do we expect from our Support Analyst – FI-CO ?
You are an energetic and multi-tasking person, with a strong analytical thinking, able to work independently but as well at times within a very international team with a customer oriented approach. You love the technical part of your role and take all opportunities to improve your knowledge, while being aware and enjoying cultural diversity. You are pro-active in addressing and solving potential risks. What else do we expect?
- 7 years SAP expertise in the Accounting, Controlling areas
- Degree in Economics, or Administration or equivalent financial qualification (CPA)
- Proven configuration and support experience in Finance module (GL, AP, AR, FA, Treasury, and Cash Application)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- MS Office proficiency; Excel- advanced knowledge
- English skills- advanced level
- Proven configuration and support experience of Controlling module (Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Profit Centre Accounting)
- Strong knowledge on integration with Logistics module of SAP and Sales & Distribution experience with deep understanding of integration with Finance and Controlling
- Hands-on application and configuration experience in Finance and Controlling, including but not limited to: tax configuration, global and country settings, profit center, hierarchy configuration & maintenance, material ledger, financial operations processes and concepts, multi-currency experience, currency revaluation & translation, understanding of financial close, asset classes, depreciation area configuration, depreciation keys, account determination, internal order settlement
What do we offer to our Support Analyst – FI-CO ?
A dynamic position, which can make the difference within a global organization, with multiple options to develop your technical skills and deepen your financial knowledge.
What else can you expect from Bunge?
⦁ A competitive salary and great benefits package (including medical services, bonuses for personal events)
⦁ Work within an experienced team;
⦁ The right tools for the right job;
⦁ The freedom to add an impactful in order to improve our processes.