SAP Senior Consultant BW/BI
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
- Degree with main focus on computer science, business informatics or a comparable specialization
- Several years of professional experience in area of SAP BW/BI(/BO)
- Deep knowledge in module SAP BW/BI(/BO)
- Basic skills in SAP ERP system especially in modules FI, CO, MM, PP, SD would be an advantage
- Programming skills in ABAP and HANA SQL SCRIPT are needed
- Professional attitude, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Motivational capability, capability to convince
- Ability to work in international teams
- Readiness regarding temporary project-related trips to foreign countries
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Spoken and written German skills would represent an advantage
- General operation of our globally used SAP BWonHANA System (Application Level) and related SAP BI Platform, incl.
- System Monitoring
- Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Handling of the 2nd Level User support, globally
- Operation of our implemented and globally used Reporting and Planning Solutions within the IT Service SAP Business Intelligence, incl.
- Front End Applications BEx WAD, BEx Analyzer, SAP Analysis for MS Office (Excel), Crystal Reports for Enterprise, Xcelsius (Dashboard Designer), Design Studio & Lumira Studio
- BW Content, BW Content, HANA Content
- Bug Fixing and Data Analysis
- Development of new BI Solutions, incl.
- Implementation of ETL-processes (ABAP and AMDP based transformations)
- HANA optimized back-end data-flow creation (. HANA Calculation Views, Table Functions, HANA SQL Scripting, …)
- BW Data Modelling, incl. Layer Based Modelling of Data Structures, Modelling of Advanced Data Store Objects, Queries and Process Chains, …
- Modelling of Planning Scenarios based on the SAP Integrated Planning (Planning Functions, Sequence, …) or within the SAP BPC
- Front-end creation incl. SAP BI Lumira Designer, Crystal Reports for Enterprise and SAP Analysis-for-MS-Excel
- Ensure compatibility of BI implementations for BW/4HANA
- Integration of additional Data Sources, incl. third-party applications or databases, other SAP systems
- Project-management and project-planning incl. as-is-Analysis, concept creation, implementation, test and Go-Live for new reporting and planning applications with international teams
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 10000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing. Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally. We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry. Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs and team building;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• Rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Sibiu