Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a For our IT Center Timisoara, we are looking for aSAP MDG Architect
- Ensure the design and the technical overall conception for a specific application.
- Focus on applications handling master data. (SAP MDG / MDM).
- Create internal publications (. documentation, etc.) and present as required (internally).
- Check the integration of the relevant application by updating the IT system landscape.
- Ensure the architecture and MDM conformity and integration capacity of new architectures or architecture.
- Support in the standardization of the application development within DRÄXLMAIER Group.
- Create and review IT specifications focus on master data management implementations. (SAP MDG / Dräxlmaier MDM system).
- Coordination and implementation of work packages in IT projects.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or similar.
- Several years on-the-job training.
- Knowledge in masterdata ;
- Knowledge in SAP MDG, Knowledge in Oracle databases.
- Very good English skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
At DRÄXLMAIER IT Romania we promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded. Our employees enjoy:
- friendly environment;
- flexible working hours;
- training programs and certificates;
- secure jobs;
- traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
- the opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe;
- Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!