Companie: Enel Energie
Departament: Global Digital Solutions
Adresa: Bucuresti, bulevardul Unirii, nr. 37A
Role and Responsibilities / Activities:
- Business Analysis skills to support the implementation and design of business processes in the Back Office area;
- Work on the analysis documents, design of the application solution, support for user testing, go-live and post-go live phases;
- Previous experience in managing projects with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Basic Project Management
- Ability to manage suppliers in projects and AMS activities;
- Ability to collect and analyze the BSN requirements and translate them into the best architectural solution
- Analysis and management of evolutive and corrective maintenance requests;
Professional and technical competences:
- Ability to manage complex system integration projects based on SAP IS-U
- Deep knowledge of the customizing and the functionality of the SAP IS-U platform, in particular on the metering, billing and invoicing modules
- ABAP programming skills
- Knowledge of the basic principles of the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), of the management of Configuration Management and of everything related to the Software life cycle;
- Transversal knowledge of the billing business processes of a multi-utilities company;
- Good interpersonal skills and attitude to team working;
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Initiative and innovative thinking;
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken
- Degree in engineering (technical fields) or IT
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
Choose Enel if you want to grow, be valued, innovate and help to create shared value with communities and citizens. Whether in Romania or abroad, working for Enel is always an opportunity.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
Enel Servicii Comune
Enel Servicii Comune is, together with Enel România, one of the companies of Enel Group in Romania, which has the role of supporting the main business lines – the supply, distribution, generation of electricity and development of innovative solutions. This company supports the activity of all other group companies through communication functions, human resources, financial, IT, legal, institutional affairs and sustainability and so on.