SAP HCM Consultant
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
LEONI is a global supplier of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German SDAX, employs more thanpeople in 32 countries.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in, opening the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad, followed byhe plants in BistritaPitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu. In, the first LEONI Shared ServiceUB (SSH) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With around4000 employees, LEONI is one of the big employers in Romania.
- IT support of department activities, in the domain of SAP HCM ECC6.
- Focus area: payroll for Romania with basic knowledge in: Personnel administration, Organizational management, Time management, Success Factors (employee central, learning, succession planning & deveopment.
- Provide support for daily business through direct contact and using corporate ticketing system: user support, 1st and 2nd level support (error analysis and error fixing).
- Active participation in projects to further enhance the use of SAP and Success Factors.
- Contribute and give user-training on new functionalities.
- Improve usage of SAP system.
- Clarify new demands with local departments and prepare requirement specifications.
- Prepare documentations (. training documentation, regulation, compliance, archive).
- Ensure the department activities in the somain of SAP HCM and Success Factors.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Economics, Business, Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT processes of finance, controlling, purchasing, HR, and production.
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position (IT support of HR solutions and consulting).
- Good computer skills MS Office and SAP HCM.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and problem solving oriented thinking.
- Attention to detail, hign level of accuracu and very good organizational and communication skills.
- Creative and eager to work in an international environment.
- Open to travel up to 25%-50% depending on the peaks of the projects.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.