SAP Functional Consultant
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As a leading business partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation, to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business.
If you are a SAP Consultant who is focused on Finance, Logistics or another type of SAP modules and you are looking for a new opportunity we invite you to join our team in Romania. As a Senior SAP Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects for our clients from various industries.
What you will do
- Play an active role in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by SAP modules;
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution;
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
What we expect
• Work experience in any of MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM, QM, BW/BI, BO module;
• Experienced in implementation, customization and maintenance of mentioned modules;
• Experience with client facing role;
• Advanced English; advanced German is an advantage;
• Availability to travel is an advantage;
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.