SAP FI/CO Consultant – Payment Factory
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German MDAX, employs more thanpeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in Romania.
You are invited to be part of our exciting global project – One HR Mini Master. The HR Mini Master is the first step on our way to a global, comprehensive master data base. The HR Mini Master is an HR-IT program, which stands for the absolute organizational master data of all LEONI employees.
- IT Support of department activities in the domain of SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FI/CO) with focus on Financial Supply Chain Management:
- General Ledger;
- Accounts Payables;
- Accounts Receivables;
- Asset Accounting;
- FSCM – Cash and Liquidity Management;
- FSCM – In-House-Cash;
- Cost Center Accounting;
- Profit Center Accounting.
- Participation in projects/ change requests to further improve the use of SAP within LEONI;
- Contribute and give Key User-Training on new functionality, Improve usage of SAP system;
- Clarify new business requirements with local Departments and support the creation of requirement specifications;
- Prepare documentations (. training documentations, regulation, compliance, archive);
- Coordinate project activities across SAP modules.
- University degree in Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Economics Applied or Business Computer Science. Knowledge in Business Administration and / or Production environments is advantageous;
- Profound knowledge and understanding on all IT processes of Finance and Controlling. Knowledge in IT processes related to Purchasing, HR or Production is advantageous;
- Solid knowledge of Business processes in Finance and Controlling;
- Technical Knowledge in modules SAP Finance and Controlling, especially in the area of FSCM;
- Good Computer skills (MS-Office);
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- 2nd foreign language is of advantage;
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position (in Finance and Controlling, IT-Support of Finance-Solutions or Consulting).
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solution oriented thinking;
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and very good organizational and communications skills;
- Creative and eager to work in and be able to integrate into an international Environment;
- Appreciate Team work and be able to work under pressure;
- Must be prepared to travel internationally (25%);
- Be open to engage in projects which go beyond SAP.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.