SAP FI/CO Consultant
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
If you are used to working in multicultural teams, and if you enjoy driving initiatives, improving processes and activities, then this may be your future job!
Mission: As a Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant you will be a key player in our Shared Service Center and will contribute to knowledge-sharing, best-practices implementation, development, and support after Go Live stages of our production environment.
• Guarantee the developing SAP business applications;
• Assess new business requirements, document and participate in the implementation of new functionalities;
• Contribute to the testing and deployment phases of new/update applications/tools releases/processes;
• Point of contact and expertise for SAP FI/CO SAP Development issues/requests, acting as a referent;
• Participate in the preparation and updating the documentation of all SAP Functional Specifications.
- This position requires perfect Business processes understanding, especially in a retail environment to assess efficiently overall Business processes:
- Propose, develop, and validate SAP functionalities required by the business within the company/SSC;
- Provide Level 3 Functional Support to Group users;
- The implementation, verification, and integration of new technologies, tools, or applications releases;
- Up-to-date and accessible functional specifications documentation for the business processes/interfaces/tools/functionalities;
- The contribution of the new GOODWOOD (SAP implementation project within Euromaster)/other SAP related projects;
- Conducting workshops and training delivery, for the colleagues in the team or business key users.
- University studies;
- Previous experience 3-5 year in experience in shared services centers;
- Advanced English skills;
- Communication and relational skills; ability to work under pressure in multinational environments;
- Ability to work as part of a team; high level of accuracy and efficiency;
- Autonomy and organization; attention to detail;
- Experience within an SAP ERP Central Component module (SD/MM/FI/CCM);
- Experience with SAP IS Retail;
- Knowledge of several ECC modules and familiar with cross functionalities;
- Inbound/outbound SAP interfaces (Idocs and/or web services);
- SAP ABAP debugging skills;
- RFC, Idocs, workflow, data load (LSMW);
- ITIL Framework;
- Solution Manager (ITSM and ChaRM);
- Ability to map SAP technology to business processes;
- Able to measure the impact of the change in the different application domains and to provide and document request for the development experts;
- Experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable / Banking, Cost Center Accounting, Cost Element Accounting & Internal Orders, Project Systems, Investment Management, Asset Accounting, Product Costing, COPA, Cash Management, Treasury), including transactions and configuration options;
- Experience with Condition Contract Management is desirable;
- Strong experience in job scheduling & monitoring, working with 3rd party batch scheduler (UC4/$Universe or similar).
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with a special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.