Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Senior FICO Consultant
- Attend meetings with the client.
- Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare a document.
- Gather information on their business requirements and prepare.
- Data Mapping-Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment.
- Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Document on requirements gathered during workshops which is nothing but Business Blueprint.
- Functional testing and Integration Testing.
- Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings.
- Configure G/L,CO, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting, Banking
- Prepare End user training Document.
- Prepare workflow which is nothing but sequence of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget and time.
- Production support after the product goes Live
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (8 years) - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders
- Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Application support and training of end users
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, PM, PP and PS
- Support experience, SLA Adherence, ITIL compliance
o Experience in running projects or managing a team
o Ready to travel 5-10% of the time