Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity, and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of the team!
What we expect:
- Minimum 3 years of functional experience in SAP Logistics modules (SD/MM/EWM) ;
- Skills in implementation, customization and maintenance in SAP modules;
- Architectural knowledge of SAP;
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes (any industry);
- Strong communication skills to all business levels;
- Experience in direct communication / client site cooperation;
- Advanced English skills.
What will you do:
- Play an active role in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by SAP Logistics modules (SD/MM/EWM);
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution;
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.