Senior consultant sap fi-co-pp
Senior (5-10 years)
German - Advanced
, English - Advanced
The Arntz Optibelt Group is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance belt drives. Optibelt products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and the household appliance industry. The family-owned company has around 2500 employees worldwide. The Arntz Optibelt Group runs eight production sites in six countries. They are all committed to a common governance principle: eight sites, six countries – one quality!
- You take responsibility for the SAP infrastructure in one SAP module (SD, FI/CO, PP, LE) and for the interfaces to adjacent SAP modules, including the creation of IT solution concepts for a corresponding global SAP-Template.
- You actively support the execution of international SAP rollout projects in Europe, America and Asia. Occasionally you will act as (sub-)project manager (m/f/d) for local SAP implementations.
- Based on user requirements analysis you yill design, implement and support global business processes in the respective SAP module with the aim of harmonizing them throughout the company. As part of the customizing process, you will optimize existing SAP processes by performing system configurations and the deployment of designed solutions.
- As qualified contact (m/f/d) you provide occasional support on technical issues for the key users and our departments. In addition, you work closely with the development team and the system house in the definition, specification and implementation of functional and technical requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Degree in computer science, business information systems or business administration. Alternatively you have comparable work experience in one of the above mentioned SAP modules based on adequate vocational training.
- Profound SAP project- or consulting experience preferably based on strong knowledge of the business processes in international manufacturing companies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a high level on resilience and a deep focus on value creation
- Very good English and/or German language skills fluent in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel worldwide occasionally
- Exciting and responsible tasks in an international environment
- An optimal work-life-balance
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Performance-based compensation and attractive social benefits